Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NEXT RANDY'S DIG - JULY 23RD, MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL COMIN???

Helloo to all!!!

Anyone making reservations to goto Randy's Dig on the 23rd???

If you are, email me or post here so I know who is coming! I need a uodate around here! I got to be sure that my camera is workin this time too!!!!

Well, if anyone is going, or is thinking about going and want to meet up with Hal and I on the 23rd to dig that would be a treat!!!!!!!

Michelle

Re: NEXT RANDY'S DIG - JULY 23RD, MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL COMIN???

Michelle, I will be at Randy's part of the day Friday, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning. I am bringing about 10 adults, and a bunch of kids from Dallas/Mckinney with me. Should be great! I will send you some photos. I will have my camera this time. You and Hal take care, hope to see you soon...good luck on Monday Mark H

Hellooo there !!!!!

I WISH I could come for the weekend and see the kids doin there diggin!!!!!!

You be sure to take plsent of pictures and get them to me and I will include then with the update from whatever pictures and finds we hopefully get there on monday!!!

I believe that Jason will be there with us on Monday also and I will have a working camera!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura, one of the origional "Austindiggers" will more than likely be coming with Hal and I monday as well so there will be plenty of pictures to take and share with all the little website extended family out there!!!!!

Michelle

all set for randys on monday.thanks for the email michelle,i almost forgot to call randy and set it up.
cant wait to do some real digging.
is other diggers from the forum going?

BUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kinda thought that this was going to happen.. I think that monday I will probably go back to the midden in my backyards and poke aroudn then..

Atleast I can shower off after playing in the mudd!!

Sorry For the Rain Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle