Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone know of any good places to look in Orange, Woodville, Port Arthur....

Beaumont, Lake Amanda (near Lake Tejas), Colmusneil? We used to look up at Rayburn when I was a kid and didnt find much, but I dont know if that was because we didnt try or didnt look in the right places. My son is 9 and I wanted to take him hunting. I just came back from Ohio and my Uncle says he "throws back" into the creek the ones that have chips on them! And the whole time we looked at Rayburn we only found three, and one was after we gave up and were back at camp playing in the sand and one stuck me. Anyone know of any possible place we could look?

Re: Anyone know of any good places to look in Orange, Woodville, Port Arthur....

Wish I could help Dana. I'm in central TX and the lakes seem to be "watched" a bit more heavily here than they do in East TX. Just watch your lake levels and when they start dropping, hit the banks early! Look for creeks coming in to the lake and keep an eye over your shoulder for "the man"...

jason

Re: Anyone know of any good places to look in Orange, Woodville, Port Arthur....

YES Hi Dana, See"SHELL MIDDENS" Sept 7 07 replys.