Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Finally broke the 100,000 UNIQUE visitor mark! Woo Hoo~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Finally broke the 100,000 UNIQUE visitors !!!

I just wanted to thank you all, each and everyone one, for visiting and building my website and contributing to it to make it what is is today.

I have been digging arrowheads since 2001 and that is around the time that I started to create this website for my family in Ohio to keep up with me.

I added a hit counter to it in 2004.

Since 2004 , I have have now had over
100,000 UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS from all over the world that have found austindiggers.com

Thank you also for the Millions of revisits!!!!!!!

This site has gone from something for my family to see, to all to see ! I just wanted to thank you all for sharing this hobby with me and breaking the milestone 100,000 Unique Visitors.. That is ALOT of diggers!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all !!!!!!

Michelle

Re: Finally broke the 100,000 UNIQUE visitor mark! Woo Hoo~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Ya ya!

You sounded like HAL for a minute! He wants me to clean and scan them the same day and get them up! heh

I have been sick the past couple of days.. The cedar really killed me digging this monday

Anyway the pictures are posted in the message board and updates on the page so go see um!

Michelle

We should be thanking you for have a great sight to look at. The artifacts on this page are awesome. Thanks for letting us Yanks join in.
Mark

thanks to you for having such a great site. i find out more and more each time i visit. just found the message board(told you i was computerstupid) been reading thru the postings and have really enjoyed. hope to run into you and hal soon.

Glad that you finally found the message board there Larry!

Thousand of hits a month, and most of them don't even look at the message board either! They just come for the pictures not the chatter!

I have been told that is one of the things that people like about my site!

There really isn't any other site in the world doing what I am !!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

patting your own back can lead to all kinds of muscle spasms. be real careful or get hal to do it for you. just saw the pics from 9/30, nice finds. do y'all have anything going in the middle of nov.? i might be able to break away then.

SURE........Check the chatter board, VERY LOW COST DIG PARTY !

Ya well, If I am not going to pat myself on the back... who will!

A lot of Competition out there!

Have a great week!