Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SAM'S DIG!!! Great Find!!! Angostura 7 7/17 !!!!

Sam / Steve emailed
in this

Angostura 7 7/16
Found at Sam's Pay Dig

this past weekend!

Whatt find!!!!!!!

Who found it and when!
Where!

Ok SAM !!!

Give us the details!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAM'S DIG!!! Great Find!!! Angostura 7 7/17 !!!!

Austin Diggers,

This beauty was found Sunday, Oct,14. Daron found it. He's a hard digger and deserves it! Congrats to him!
It came from Frio River Landing, the same area that the Andice came from.
Thanks for all the help, Michelle!

nice nice piece, congrats to darren. keep coming up with those great pics

Awesome point Darren, How deep was this?

hey sam
when are you going to stop renting the cabins and stop the digging? on nov 1st or before i know when i talked to you you mentioned you shut it down due to the hunters unless i was mistaken ??

also whats the adress to the guy you told me about if i could come and bowhunt there i dont do any gun hunting only bow so could you please send me all info thank you my e mail is lweyel1963@hotmail.com

thanks Lee

Lee,

The dig will close Nov 1. The owner had originally stated the reopen date would be Jan 20, but I think now we will be able to reopen around Thanksgiving.
Not sure about bow hunting season, I'll find out more about that.

Thanks,
Sam
830-486-8031

mssg for Sam;

Only 42 days left of deer season!!! We realise you are forced to venture out in the line of duty to refill the deer feeders........What are your latest finds?? How bout Effie?? Is she catchin up to you yet? Lay the word to keep the enthusiasm alive, You'll probably have 800 people out there on the first day of FLINT season.

I met an old digging aquaintenance of mine forlornly scratching around in Williamson count recently, He said he was at your place the very day that huge Ango was found [ and held it !! ] A very happy day for all. You missed a good texas brisket bash at Richards last month. Regards, SH