Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DEER SEASON!!!! Digging bummer but I LOVE deer and lookin for jerky meat!!

Who has a favorite haunt that you are dummed about because of deer season?? I am just bummed! I am off till tuesday and we were told that the place was leased for deer season and we can't dig

My little plea ..
Any hunters out there get any extra deer meat, leg, butt, who cares, I will take any extra chunks!!
I so miss last years deer jerky !! I really want to make some more but I am no shooter! I am just the cooker!

Re: DEER SEASON!!!! Digging bummer but I LOVE deer and lookin for jerky meat!!

Why dont you make a deal with Sam's hunters [ if they promise to shoot over your head ] .... While their out killin things, you dig, then trade your flint for their meat.. Sort of " WILL WORK FOR FOOD "

I can't STAND IT HAL!!!

i gotta go dig! Too bad I don't know anyone around leander I would take them with me! I am going to give #2 down the road a try !

Ahh! I just walked around over there and it looks great!

And I am OFF! Glad its only like 4 minutes from home and no shooting!!!
Michelle

Prickers!! I Found **************

Just your luck, Michelle, go out to find flint and come home with a but ful of ***************** Glad your feeling better. see you next Sunday.

Even yesterday! I got a a big dump of ants in my lap!

i get a insitu .. that I don't even get to take a picture of because of the ants attacking me!

I call hal over to look at it in the wall before I yank it out and he sprays me down with bug killer.. the little suckers we on me like bee's to honey!

Ahh!