Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Off topic - My cat is sick - Having a bad day

Hello all

I just want to tell someone that I am at work, and DON'T want to be here.. I am sad and a mess

My 10 year old cat hasn't been feeling well.. Kinda slowing down lately.. She wouldn't walk on one of her rear legs lastnight and I felt it and her little foot is cold..

Kitty ER lastnight till 1:30 am .. then home because I woudlnt' leave her there.. and back to vet this morning .. with a clot or something in her little leg..

Blood work came back liver number way off.. thing he had a clot stick in her leg and is cutting off blood to her little foot.. Now its back for a Ultrasound and IV fluids..

I have no kids, other than my 2 cats.. They are my kids. I gotta see if they can fix her

I am saders..

and don't want to put Fuzzy to sleep

PLEASE don't say anything mean to me about this or I will go off.. I love my cat

Re: Off topic - My cat is sick - Having a bad day

Sorry to hear your cat is ill....I have a 14 yr. old blue heeler that's getting down. I love my dog's more than some people I know....Hope Fuzzy Get's Well !!!!

You are alright after all Larry!

Thanks alot.. I am just here at work .. NOT working.. ofcourse.. .. sad .. cryin.. miserable and everything!!!!!

Ah!

Michelle

Sorry to here about your cat..Now I know why you were up so early..Have just gotten a kitten to keep me company and I know it would hurt me if something happened to her, even tho I haven't had her long. Michelle,just know that most of us share your pain and hope for the best.

Vet called

Kitty holding her own, doing ok on the IV .. gettin some fluids..

Moble Ultrasound van will be there at 5pm to take a look.. I just hope there is something going on they can fix. Or do something about her cold little foot

Makes me very sad and mushy

Dr. says kitty, Fuzzy, has Cat cancer, lymphoma.

Going to see if she will eat tonight, and keep her on the IV.

my cat is dieing and I am a cryin mess

Michelle, i'm sorry to hear about your cat. We don't have kids either, just two dogs, and one of the main reasons i can't travel to dig, other than work, is that i have to give one of my dog's insulin shots twice a day. My wife says she can't, but i'm thinking she better, before i go crazy.
I have to go see my family in the DFW area for the holidays, so i guess we better figure something out quick. I'd hate to see your vet bill, for i know mine is getting up there. Hope all is well soon, and good luck digging this weekend.
Sincerely,
RGS

Sorry to here about your cat Michele.
Ask your vet about shark cartilage.
This is an upapproved cancer killer. It can be purchased at a health food store. It may work
Good Luck
Mark

shark cartilage

I have some in my medicine cabinet, it works for a variety of ills.
RGS

Hello

Fuzzy, my cat of 10 years.. passed away lastnight.
I took the lights out with the cords and such into the back yard and buried her with some of her toys.

SHe went down hill over the past couple of days and I am sad. But relieved that she isn't hurting any more

THanks to everyone that cared enough to care.

Michelle

Michelle- I'm so sorry to hear Fuzzy is gone. Pets really are members of the family. My carin terrier Toto is my 5th. grandchild. Take Care.

hey michelle sorry to here about youre baby !! i remember when i lost milo i was devistated for awhile ..and soon after that my dog peanut went missing i know it hurts they were the only kids i had ...and i still miss them i go by the big oak where milo was buried and talk to him sometimes he was the best cat i ever had ..sorry again for youre loss ....Lee

Sorry to hear about your cat Michelle. I fully understand what you're going through. I had to have my wife's cat put to sleep earlier this year. He was suffering from kidney failure.

He was 20.

Yes - 20 years old.

Hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Jason

Sorry to here about your cat Michelle. I had to put my Buddy Sherman down a little bit ago (Black Lab).
I cried like a baby. It was truely the hardest thing I have ever done. I now have a Chocolate Lab (Bo) that I do not want to say is a replacement because you can never replace a pet but is is a joy and a handful at the same time but I have to admit, he takes the edge off my lose.