Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need some help identify

hello
Just needing some help to find out what kind of point this is? Some people say it may be a friday but would like everyones thoughts.Looking forward to hereing from everyone.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj95/jwmsam8100/points/?action=view¤t=Copyofbetsyspoint2.jpg

p.s michelle just found out how to post pics so the pic i sent u in that e-mail is just a souvenir from a slow learner. thank for everything.

Re: need some help identify

our maybe i haven't figured this picture thing out yet but im still trying so hang in there i will get it.

possible friday

A wild guestimate is a FRIDAY, just a few more minutes chipping and it could have been a Kinney. This can be easily checked out as we just heard of someone that got THE book for a christmas pressie.

Basal thinning is really the key point in this photo. Nice find!