Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This dummy can't post a picture any help

I want to post pictures but I have not the know how. Can someone help me?

Re: This dummy can't post a picture any help

You can go to photobucket.com create an account, upload your pics, copy the html code and paste it with your message. That is how I did it.

Dj thanks I think it works now I am on the corect path It has takem me monthes just to figure out how to get the pics on the computer

Yeah, I see your test pic.

NOW

If everyone could do it!!!

HINT!!!

Great !!!!!!!!!!!

MICHELLE
I am slow you know the Cleveland public schools remember.

I know ALL about Cleveland Public schools!!!!

Bahah!!

But, were YOU bussed to JFK like me!!! I got my edumacations goodly there!!!

heh 8)

No i had to atend Jon marshal
But mostly I smoked weed and cut class so it didnot matter how good or bad the schoo wuz

Leonard

When did you graduate???????

I went to
Ward, Artemus k-7
Carl F. Shuler

Then the bussed to JFK on the "eAsT sIdE"

I think we already had this conversation didn't we?? My HOUSE used to be right where the McDonalds is now at Puritas and 143rd.

We probably know some of the same peeps.. or you probably know some of my kin folkers!

Michelle

Yes we did talk about this before It just shows how small the world we live in really is.
I think that i'll break out my ohio finds if anyone is interested in seeing them .Just let me know and it will be done

michelle I missed one question.so here is the answer about graduating I was in the class of 84,85,gave up and quit in the year of 86. School just bored me. I could not stay in the building long enough to get a diploma. and at that age I felt I knew enough.Wow did I learn from the school of hard knocks. But all is well now more than 20 years later. What about arrowheads Blades and other tools Does anyone ever find other types of stone tools in texas?

from your test pics, I saw a couple of different knives and I thought I saw a drill point...But I'm old and can't see as well anymore.

Hello All!
Fellow Ohio guy here as well. (Lodi area) Also LOVE Digging. I have been digging Spring Branch for the past few yrs. Thanks for asking "how" to post. Now, I can share some of my finds. (May take a few days to figure it out, Lodi is about 45 miles south of Cleveland. Not too much better schools down south. lol) I knew I had a good site when the first find was a broken Andice on the surface. Ill post "that one" first when I figure this out. lol
Nice site Michelle!
Scott

Hay there Mr. Buckeyedude!

Another Yankee in the mix!

LOVE IT!!!!!

I got to get you Yankee's in touch with my brother and fellow digger! He is in Avon I believe!

i miss the snow!!! But now that much! hehe

Stay Warm!!!

Michelle

PS: YES!! post that Andice! if you can't figure it out email it to me and I will post it then show you how to do the same!!!

Nighty Night!