Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Camp Live Oak

Here's some pictures (hopefully)of my finds from Camp Live Oak this last weekend.I've seen emails that said it was all dug up and even an email that said that there was not a mound there.I gotta tell you all that there is still a lot of stuff out there.You have to work harder now then when we first started digging there but it's still worth it.
Can somebody tell me what that one is between the kinney and perd?It was in the same hole as the perd and both are 4 1/4 inches long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Camp Live Oak

Tim !!

All I can say is WOW!

I never hear anyone saying that Camp Live Oak was dig out.. Sure dosen't look that way to me thats for sure!!!

GREAT stuff!!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for taking the time to figure out how to post pictures on here! I know its a pain, and thanks for your effort!!!!

Michelle

Tim, From the photo, it looks very much like a nice square base Lange to me. I've got alot of them from our cave dig, and we are only 35 miles West of the camp live oak dig. Nice Finds!

Nice finds. I have had really good luck at Camp Live Oak. Nice place, nice people. I am hoping to stop in for a couple days this Spring.

Tim, Just got off the phone from booking the Waxahachie Show in Feb. with Harold Huges. He said that he was planning on going to camp live oak on the 24th, and is planning on visiting me also. He wanted to know if camp live oak was still good, so I referred him to your entry here. He was glad to hear it. I guess I'll have to try it myself since its only 35 miles away.

No pain here Michelle.It was easier then I thought.
Thanks Mike, I have showed it to a lot of people and nobody knew what it was exactly.
They are great people out there.Everybody we met digging out there has been a pleasure to be around also.Thanks for the input.

Glad to help Tim, It comes from alot of years digging points. Thanks for the additional input on camp live oak. Good hunting!