Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
trading artifacts and gaining contacts

Hey guys and gals, I posted artifact sales, but wanted to make sure everyone knew a little bit more about us so here goes...

we are a couple in kentucky who are avid collectors of artifacts and my whole family has a great collection from years and years ago... we have many many pieces up for trade or sale, our collection is quite different from the collections we have seen on here, and as soon as we get a chance, we will post some pics of our past finds and current pieces and boards we have, and we are very interested in making any contacts we have for anything to sales and trade to just simple reference.

we also have a web page, still somewhat under construction, but there are a few pictures on there.. havent been online in a while due to our finances, and have been in the hospital off and on for the past two months.. my 2 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with William's syndrome, so we haven't had as much time as we would have liked to do these things...

we are very family oriented and love to go out and play in the dirt every chance we get...

so whatever's on your mind, just post a message or drop us an email and we will be happy to hear from ya...

thanks so much, and i look forward to meeting ya!1