Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
trade coins for arrowheads

Does anyone have any old US coins that they'd be willing to trade for arrowheads. Email me if you do, and i'll send you pics of cigar box full of points for trade.

Re: trade coins for arrowheads

I have a collection of hundres of Coins, Peace Dollars(seguence 1921-1935), Morgan silver Dollars(1878-1921)O,S,CC,D etc.,Walking Liberty's, Gold set coins from Queen Victoria Crown, Indian head pennys, Buffalo nickels, mercury dimes
1-1733 Carolus Dei Gratia III
1-1804 draped bust Silver Dollar(R)
Soverigns , etc.

Re: Took some pics, ran out of battery on my camara

Photobucket
Photobucket

email me please

I can tell you the 1804 is a modern reproduction, see if a magnet will not pick it up. I love the morgan dollars! If you're interested in trade, you can click beside my post and get my email.
RGS

pics of points

here is a frame of petrified points i'd be willing to trade also.
Photobucket

Here is the cigar box of arrowheads
Photobucket

Hey Gino, looks like a pretty sweet deal to me. Begining to wish I had the coins!

waiting to hear from you Gino

what all do you have, email me directly please.

Glenn, would you be willing to sell the petrfied points outright? you have my e-mail

Re: part of my collection

Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Part of my Collection

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hey Gino

Alot of nice morgans I did not count them is that the full series. If it is please dont give anyone a very close location to your home. Someone heard that
I found one ten troy oz bar in a vacant home that purchased. I guess they shared that info with the wrong people. Two weeks later my house was hit broken back window and a few things missing. But not the bar o gold

Gino is this show and tell?

I have not heard back from you directly. Here's my pic off a day off.
Photobucket

Larrry, i'm going to try and trade first

but i'll keep you in mind. Hope you enjoy your arrows.
RGS

Re: points

I will entertain the possibility of seeling some of my points, if someone is interested please view my pictures posted and let me know.

Hay ther Gino

Not interested in the coins.. But would love a glass of that wine! hehe

Michelle

RGS, i would much rather try to sell some points rather than trade. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested in buying some.

Hey Gino, we have quite an inherited coin collection as well as currency, but also interested in possible purchase of points.. Do you still have them?

NOT GINO

I'm the one with the arrowheads for trade. Gino is just posting pics, to post pics. Feel free to email me directly.
RGS

Re: Points

You all have seen some pictures points from my collection. I will entertain the idea of selling some of them. Scroll thru my posted pictures and let me know which ones you're interested in.
Thanks guys.

Crime never pays partner.

This is my post to trade arrowheads

Gino,
I did not care for your last post, nor have i appreciated you spamming my post, with pics of your coin collection. I told you to email me if you were in fact serious about trading, and here it is a week later, and i've yet to hear from you. If you want to sell your points, there is a page for you to post your classified. Please do not ride my post.
As far as your comment about me being a criminal, that was way out of line. I don't know who you are, but your not making any friends on this board. Michelle, i'm sorry i had to defend myself here on your board, but this Gino character just went too far.
RGS

RGS, it was never my intent to offend you I was merely responding to one of the comments about someone that had broken in tho someones house. I believe this is a great page. Accept my sincere apology.

Gino, it appears that if you could have just indicated that you replying to leonard's comment, Glenn would have easily seen that, and the whole misunderstanding could have been avoided. It was just short cited, thats all. I'm sure Glenn will accept your apology, and I praise you for making it better. These things happen at some point to us all. There are 3 parts to an apology, (1)admission of the mistake (2)the apology & (3)what can I do to make it right (of which is Alays the most important and meaningful.

lots of nice points in the cigar box, Glenn, wish I had them. As much as I like to see a perfect point, the broken ones are just as nice to see.

Larry, Indeed they are.. I have quite a nice stash of heartbreakers as well... Gotta love history...