Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Misplaced Photo

Gino or Michelle, First, Thanks for your correspondence about Gino's misplaced ad on the artifacts for sale or trade section. I would have thought that since you both agree on this that it would have been deleted by now.....but it remains. My ad beneath will expire in 3 days, and at a good time just before the Fredricksberg show (no problem), however, if Gino's photo remains for it's duration, people are going to view that section and be saying...what thu heck is the deal here? Just want to alert you all to this, the choice is yours! Have a good day & I'll hope to see alot of you at the show!

Re: Misplaced Photo

I got it deleted .. Thought that maybe Gino would have edited it by now..
Sorry!

Good luck at the show!

Michelle

Many Thanks Michelle! Hope you can make it to the show!

Sorry Guys, How do I delete it? Don't want to cause misunderstandings with my mistake.

I just checked, and the photo dosen't appear there anymore. Hope everythings cool.

Thanks Gino, Michelle deleted it, all is cool.

Mike, this isn't about the photo, but are you still going to be at the Waxahachie show?

10-4 DJ, Yes, I have it booked. In fact, the guy who is putting it on (Harold Hughes) is coming to see me here at the ranch this Thursday to check out the goods before the show dealers. We will tour him at our dig site as well.

Ok, because I'm not going to make it to the Fredericksburg show this weekend.

DJ, as far as you have been driving recently, my rear end would still be cramped! Thanks for the notice, and I'll look for you at Waxahachie in February.