Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Some of Our Pieces, As requested

Hey guys and gals! Here are a few pics of some of our pieces we have found. Also, our page was just fixed last night, so go check it out! http://kytaa.tripod.com

Happy Hunting!!

Our prized Knight's Island

Animal Piece

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let us know what you think, and be sure to check out our page... New stuff all the time!

Re: Some of Our Pieces, As requested

Nice finds. Where from???

Well, we are based in Kentucky, so most of them came from along the banks of the Ohio River... A few in Indiana, as well...

Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out our page, as well for updates.

Do you have any pieces we can look at?

Hey Amanda, in the last two pics I think I saw some gorget pieces, do you sell or are you a collector?

Hey, thanks for checkin' out our pictures... We are avid collectors, yes, but mainly for selling purposes... We don't really keep anything we find for very long, so if you are interested in purchasing anything you see here or on our website, just drop me a line on here, and I will get back to you, within hours... I am online most of the day.. We buy, sell and trade, and take pictures of everything we bring in, but that is more for personal reference, and then we post them as available to purchase.

Thanks again for stopping in and I will be anxiously waiting to hear from you..

Well, I am interested in the gorget pieces.... I'm a collector and very rarely a digger...The more I do this ,however, I find that there are so many other things to collect, that I'm having a hard time keeping up with my collection...it keeps growing. In my part of the country you can find dinosaur teeth and bones and I kinda wonder if anyone else is interested in them.

yes the old man is interested in stuff like that, as am i... we have found a few dino teeth and bones here and there, never got to hold on to them though hahaha...

what kind of deal do you have in mind??

If you are interested in the gorgets we can work something out.. we have had them a while, and usually if we sell anything it is usually something we have had for a while hahaha.... most of the pieces in the pictures have been in our hands for a while... hard to let some stuff go, i spose

Amanda, I would like to see if we can work something out on the gorgets. Let's talk some on the e-mail addresses and see what happens

Okay, I emailed you from my address posted here so let me know what you want to do, thanks!