Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Spoon Feeding Them One At A Time

Photobucket

Re: Spoon Feeding Them One At A Time

wELL, I have alot of negative things I could say about this photobucket process,...but I'll save it for the next time I split logs with an axe! Man what a pain! Now to the photo....we use the loader to periodically remove tailings (sifted materials,rocks, and boulders from the cave), so the entrance area and room continuously grows in size. It will be really something to eventually see what the cave was like when the First indian laid eyes on it.

You will get the hang of it Mike..

And you can do many pictures at once when you get the hang of it..

Just keeps me safe around this ene, not letting people post files on MY server 8) Gotta watch out for my butt cha know! heh

Michelle

Yeah Michelle, I'm sure I'll get use to it with time and repetition. Kinda reminds me what it was like to learn/speak spanish. If ya don't use it....ya loose it! I undestand where your coming from....and thanks for your help. Best2U! Mike

Hey, that bobcat you have is mainly used for pushing dirt right? You can't dig with it can you?

DJ, It is a Mustang 2060, more powerful than bobcat of similar size, and yes, you can dig with it. The bucket has 6" teeth. And yes, we use it in the cave to mainly scoop up the tailings to carry out of the cave. I've also cleared land, and built roads with it on the ranch. It is very useful and handy.