Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW FEB 2008 PAGE STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO WOO STarted a new page for Feb 2008!!!!!!!!!

Another month come and gone.. Makin room in my case for some more goodies!!!

Happy Feb diggin yall!!!!

Re: UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW FEB 2008 PAGE STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS THE THEORY ? ? ? Like kissin an ugly frog it'll turn into something else.......like another corner tang.

GOOD LOOKIN UPDATE 2000 AND GREAT ROLLS ON...CARE TO COMMENT ON THE FREASH CROP OF FIRE ANTS THIS SEASON? ? ? ?

Re: UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW FEB 2008 PAGE STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle- Super nice nolan and the black and grey stem point next to it ain't bad either. Any ideas what type it is?

Nice Nolan! Did i just miss you guys that day? I showed up at round 12:30 or 1:00 and saw that someone had been digging that day and heard a large truck driving around. No fair, you were supposed to invite me to go along with you! You still got my number? I think i may have lost yours, we should go dig together finally...

Ok then Nolan..

Sorry you must have missed us then.. Made it a early day so hal could take his yearly TRAIN RIDE to AZ ! 36 hours on a trail??? NOT! Pee on those visa miles I would rather fly!

Same time, Same place next monday then! We usually get there about 7am .. Park on the first street not the second anymore.. you know why 8)

See you monday

Michelle

Lol i thought you guys might have been at another dig, but i would love to join elsewhere.

John G, Re that black & grey...I thought it was a UVALDE base type being made into a DRILL. Wow did I catch wha-fo ! ! ! ! NO DRILL. So now I'm not sure what the final determination is, possibly a special point type for shooting very thin animals !!