Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
texas points site

well i went and done it lol.

i took the arrowhead thats on there site the one with the texas flag im sure you guys have saw the texas points shirts at the shows that they never have xxxl to fit me as my g friend says lard ass !!! well to make a long story short i had it tattooed on my shoulder its sweeeeeet and its a hobby i love

Re: texas points site

Show the love!

Show off that Tat!!!!!

Michelle

I second Michelle's suggestion! Take a photo of your tattoo and post it here so we can all "share the love".

On a related note, would any of y'all be interested in an AUSTINDIGGERS t-shirt? I could play around with some designs and post 'em here for y'all to view. I'm not into printing them or selling them for profit, but I bet I could work out some way to get some made-up for those who might want one. Just a thought....

Hello there!

Please hold up on the posting on tee-shirt ideas dear!

I am actually looking to contract some tee-shirts to be made as we speak!

Maybe I should be talking to you instead for a design for them??

I don't want to poke people int he EYE for the cost of tee-shirts.. but a design that I could get screen printed would be great!

Michelle

I should of known you'd already thought of the idea, Michelle. If I can be of any assistance with the shirts, just let me know.

Re: t-shirt logo

I believe Michelles logo is super as it is, just needs some colors, just my opinion.

We arn't going to play with the logo now dear! I loev the little logo.. Hal drew it with pencil and I played with it in corel draw to get what you see today! I love it!

Just wanted to make up some tee shirts with the logo and maybe some points or something on it..

But I , myself, have NO ART in my viens !! At all , no kidding! I can hardly draw a CIRCLE! heh

I will be trying to get some made.. and BEGGIN this wonderful woman, Jacqueline, for her help in design!

HINT! heh

I make nothing off this site, as you all know.. but if I sold a few shirts, maybe that would pay the domain and site fee's... Just a thought!

Michelle

Michelle, I'm sure you must have heard the phrase....you build it, and they will come...haven't you? Well, you have done just that with this web site, and it is a success. I will tell you now that I would buy a T-shirt......and how about the rest of you all out there? You GO 4 it Girl!!

THanks Mike!!!

What this site started out from and is now is truly wonderful to me..

SOmething to bring a great bunch of people together is a great thing to have somethign to do with!

ALL of the people , on here , on my site, And Ohhh the emails.. You should see the emails that I get DAILY from LOTS of people.. Sometimes hard to answer them all myself!

I am no expert in any of this.. MANY of you know way more than I do about these interesting little nakked guys that used to run around the earth..

And I am glad to have you all here with me!

Michelle