Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help id`ing artifacts

hi new to the site was just wondering if any one could help me id my artifacts they are from maine from a few different sites, i was wondering mostly about the round pieces i have, and the larger spear head type artifact.......... would love to have names and or age and value, i`m pretty sure on the tribes they came from..... i` would never sell them because i love collecting and my family is indian (mic mac) so the pieces have alot of sentimental value more then anything plus they will be handed down to my kid ... nothing as special as some of you guys finds but still cool and hard to find in these parts alot of areas are protected but alot arent.... thanks for the help...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/nitro04106/spear.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/nitro04106/indian_art.jpg

Re: help id`ing artifacts

sorry maybe i`ll try different link

cant figure the photo posting can you copy and paste em to check em out thanks.......

ok how do i post picks i am on photo bucket ........ mod can you get rid of my reply to my post i`ll put up pics if some one can tell me how thanks.....

ok i think i got it sorry......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hay there !

Just hit "PREVIEW" message before you POST to see if your pictures are showing up!

Looks like you got it though!

I will delete the other one when I can

Michelle