Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new member, my first dig

hello, I am new here and finally went on my very first dig, I found some really interesting things, I wanted to post some pictures so I can get a little input I hope that this works...

I am really excited to learn more and meet new people.
any advise is greatly appreciated.

Re: new member, my first dig

I am pretty new also, but it looks like a bunch of pieces of flint with a possible knife or two, and a possible drill, but not really sure.

cool beans, the second picture was a real tickle for me to find, I was shaking so nervously as I was uncovering it,at first it looked like the real deal, but after it was fully out it didn't look like any arrowhead I have seen, but still really cool all the same... I am still very new to this. and naturally still learning all I can.

yeah me too, it was really great, plus hubby wants to get into too.... which is GREAT. thank you soooo much.

nice finds have not done mutch diggen myself mostly river hunting,what digsite did you go to?

thank you, my brother took me out to a midden in oak hill. usually we go fossil hunting but this was my first time digging for points.

Nice going lilbitsweet, keep looking, you will really get hooked when you find a special one. Happy hunting.