Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Arrowheads around Johnson City? (question)

I've got a chance to do some artifact hunting on a private 1,600 acre ranch just outside of Johnson City (Blanco County) this coming up summer. Have any of y'all had any luck hunting out that way? A confidence booster would be great.

Re: Arrowheads around Johnson City? (question)

Hey Johnny, in my collection, I have three great clovis points from Blanco county, also a super covington blade...there is good stuff out there...keep us posted

my father used to live Johnson City on the pedernalas river and we found many Indian artifacts and two caves .

The Blanco area is an excellent area..Blanco and the hill country area are very rich in artifacts..Johnson City near the Pedernales river or the Blanco river, towards Wimberely, Devil's backbone and Kerrville area are also near,and excellent.