Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
great south gems sifter

i purchased a sifter from great south gems in Georgia by the looks of the one they show a pic on there site!!
it looked of very good quality so i ordered one for 118 thats including shipping welllllll

when i recieved it let me tell you of the poor quality it was poorly constructed and the wood was somewhat warped and they say its good to be placed in water also it had screws and nails both holding it together and the nails were rusted i think it might have been stored out in the weather who knows ..

i contacted the owner of the company and he said it was high quality but he offered my money back so i was happy about that!!

im just letting you know in case any of you diggers out there order one and hope for a top notch sifter to steer away but thats a decision you will need to make on your own just a heads up

Re: great south gems sifter

hay there Lee

For about 10 bucks you can make your own

Old TV Tray legs .. Old window frame .. screen.. staples.. Walla !!

And it even has legs AND folds um for carrying 8)

But what da' I know. I am just a gurl 8) heh

Sorry you gotcha a lemon sifter dear 8)

Michelle

hey u have a great idea wish i would have thought about it thanks i am gonna give it a try see how smart u girls are !!!

You can work on my assembly line and make um for me and I will sell um ! eheh

Really.. The legs that fold up would be a total PLUS

and I have 2 old glass window frames left.. OLD ones with the old ropes to pull the windows open

Must be a Yankee thing because we call them OLD, but those were ALL my windows in the house in OHIO! heh

Michelle