Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
kellyco metal detector company

i purchased a metal detector from kellyco in florida and they shipped very fast including shipping and some free bees too....

i purchased a fischer f2 and wasnt happy with it fisher makes a great machine but it wasnt the one for me..so i called kellyco and they offered me a more expensive machine in exchange plus more free bees

i was very impressed how helpful they were and what they were willing to do to make me happy i cant wait to get my other machine next week

if u want a metal detector kellyco is the way to go

Re: kellyco metal detector company

Hello there lee

I , personally, like my Garrett GTA 1000

So much so I have had it for like 20 years ! heh Yes, brought it with me from OHIO! The land of SOFT soil!

Texas has got some HARD ground! Where can I USE it around these here parts!

Michelle

Yes, Actually I did buy it from KellyCo .. In about 1990 !

Good company! Free Ad? heh

Michelle

yeah great company with many perks a free ad on here would be good :)

the one there shipping me is a garrett freedom ace 250 i am looking forward to it!!

i try and hunt around old houses and parks that are open to the hobby and old schools if open to the public

when i lived in Georgia in valdosta i met a librarian and hunted with her even at 70 yrs old she could find more goodies than me lol..she told me about her old school and i went looking in the playground and found lots of silver and wheat pennies no gold as of yett

now that im back home hopefully i will find some places soon ...

Well, there are so many metal detector online sales. I got my Underground Gold Treasure metal detector with 3.5 Meters Depth recently. It has the function of distinguishing ferrous and non-ferrous metal. Also free shipping.