Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Camp Live Oak

Just wanted to give a shout out to my new friend Butch at camp live oak and to let everybody know that my family had a great time last week on the frio river. The sun was shinin' and the water was clear and cold. I spent a total of about 6 hours diggin' and came up with about a couple of broken points and 5 other pretty crude pieces. I would have dug longer but I couldn't get anybody else to really get dirty with me and since it was a family vacation I figured I better spend some time with them. They got some good rain after we left and I bet the ground is nice and soft now. If you have the chance to go out there, you won't be disappointed. A true spirit of Texas hospitality is present in that place. Native people always pick the best places to live. :-)