Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Bunch of Bull (Bul Verdes)

What do you think ? A bunch of Bull (Bul Verdes ?)

Re: A Bunch of Bull (Bul Verdes)

I think their great, the colors in the flint is impressive. Might that be a coupla "Wells" hiding among the Buls ?

Good show

Wow nice call SH, I think you're right.After checking in my field guide I agree the two in the lower left are for sure.. or maybe more. The advantage of living in the hill country is the beautiful colors for sure.Thanks that's why I asked everyone.

That deep red one looks like it might be made from Jasper, and are a couple of the darker ones petrified wood? Yeah, I also think you've got a couple of wells in there. Another Nice Display! Thanks for showing!

I think they are GREAT!

And I think I want the red one! Thanks! heheh

Thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!! Getta get some chatter goin on round' here ya know!

Michelle

Thank you,actually another nice call.The bottom center is petrified wood.Hey Mike class of 77 from Leander High ?