Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is Michelle or Hal's collection?

We see you two amassing amazing points each and every week, but we've never seen pics of your collections?
RGS

Re: Where is Michelle or Hal's collection?

My collection is SO HUGE that it wouldn't fit on here Glenn!

Maybe I was talking about my BUTT! heheh

I figure that everyone sees them in the updates... So i don't have to take them out of all those plastic ziplock baggies! heh

I only have some in cases.. HAL is the one with al the G10 points.. I get the leftovers!

they will be in cases one day.. But Since I don't sell my points, its something to buy all those cases.. I have about 20 cases now... and Ziplocks for the rest!

Yaaaaaaaayyy Ziplock !!!

michelle, you could lay them out on a blanket on top of the coffee table and if you can't remember where they came from put little stickeys like at the shows....
come on girl, we all know that you have an imagination

We have seen both her collection AND her butt thanks to Hal and his photographic abilities!

My Butt!

Bahahah!!!!

Now that's a sight that noone wanted to see!

8)
Michelle