Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
river finds

hello everyone,i finaly took time to load some pics.
here are some of my river finds.from the last 5 or 6 weeks.

Re: river finds

Roy, wow amazing finds. I live next to the Brazos. Can you give me some pointers on how to look on the river? The only thing I can think of is looking on the sand banks and gravel bars. I've never had alot of luck though... Thanks

Looks like a good occupation of several different cultures, Congrats.

Holy Crap! Great finds. Did you leave any for me to find? Did these come off the San Jac?

hey,coogfan theres plenty,all were found on the san jac.send me an email with your number,and we can meet on the river.im working tomorrow but off sunday.

Roy, you old river rat

Very nice finds! I'm either too lazy or too scared, to get into those creek/river bottoms. Keep up the good work!
RGS

Roy, are you close to the Houston area?
SCOTT

Well now, is the San Jacinto River in the Houston area? Years ago the San Jacinto River was dammed up and formed Lake Houston............ now there's a clue.
At Wally World you can buy a Texas Road Map. A Texas Road Map is a very accurate instrument with which an individual can locate oneself and other things.