Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UNCENSORED APRIL UPDATE

What an original idea Pecker....Just run all the pics on the film ! ! Glad I used the other camera for the Las Vegas trip !!

Did anyone spot any flint in the two bean sprout growth records??? If I knew it was going to be online I would have stuck a coupla Perds in there somwhere.

That is a genuine Dino track, one of eight in a row. The one most prominent in the pics is the best and was filled with water for good contrast...Wish we had filled the others to show up better.

Thats a lot of action pics for less than half a month, Thanks Pecker

Re: UNCENSORED APRIL UPDATE

Nice looking spring time update on the front page, thats a good setting, Roses, a 5000 dollar lawn a smattering of G10s and a radiant smile.

Hal, thats a real nice big clearfork tool and matate that you all found..........nice photos!

Hello there Mike!

Check the page again dear.. Just added 30+ more picturs to the update ..

More great Stuff yall!!!

Michelle

Watta day...Watta update...I like it, it's like being there without getting your hands dirty!! Good wording too... Afew personal comments..

Thats a REAL DOUBLE INSITU. I was kneeling, raking, I saw a light colored worked edge and imediatly thought of CAMERA, Insitu pic comming up, When I knelt down and took out my trusty 3 1/4 inch swiss army knife delicate soil remover, I noticed a "different" color in the soil. Turned out to be a fully exposed [ almost vertical ] complete PERD about 18 inches left of whitey...Zownds !!

I particularly like the flower show with the arid cracked Texas soil !

Re the Perd sky pic in your yard...nice balanceing act !!

I WAS right in my earlier posting......I KNEW there was a radient smile somewhere in there with the roses.

More great pics Michelle! I'm going to send you an e-mail.

Great update Michelle. Its like watching reality T.V., except, I hate reality shows- this is much more my speed. Dig on!

Hay there Yall!

Brad !! Funny Guy! Its like

"Days of our Digs"

Glad yall enjoy it! Its a chronical I supose! Following along with us and watching us grow!

Kinda like the BEANS I slipped into the last update! heh Noone even mentioned them! next time I will try my tomato plant! hehhe

Michelle

I wondered about the beans picture, but I did'nt see a ufo orb so I knew they were just your's haha!