Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Insitu pics..as promised

Here they are..enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Insitu pics..as promised

Good memory pics Brad, and all in focus too !! We can almost [ but not quite ] enjoy your "moment of discovey ".

To support the fact that my digging buddies find some of their very best points in my throw dirt.....I started at the top of your pics and wondered whether your insitu find was a proper scraper or a chopper of some
sort ?? Then down a bit the same or similar pic and I thought, this must be really special.

It was on my third review before I spotted what I was supposed to.

Good show

Sorry about the double pics there, I'm usually going 90 miles an hour at work (when I posted them).

I'll be out at Camp Live Oak this weekend with my wife and youngster...hopefully I'll have a boatload more pics to share.

Sweet pictures Brad, thanks for the look and keep them coming.

Nice Brad,
Are they from FRL??

SAWEEEEET POINTS GREAT FINDS !!!!

Hey Brad,
I wonder if you're the same person I'd known some years ago when I used to go to the flint shows in Central Texas & when I did some digging in the Austin area. Are you the tall sandy haired guy that had some collections of cave finds? A good friend of yours at the time was a black fellow that had a surveying firm (I have his name at home but can't remember it now) & he had a most awesome point collection, in addition to a terriffic cave find collection. Your name sure sounds familiar.
Silver (Chuck)