Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WEBSITE DOWN - YA I KNOW.. WORKING AT IT NOW

I KNOW ! aIN'T THAT a bummer

I quess my days of free hosting are over!

Re: WEBSITE DOWN - YA I KNOW.. WORKING AT IT NOW

I am actually PAYING for this one! heheh

The server took a dump....

it will be back up.. sometime.. Who knows when!

Can already email me! I am BORD Without a site to look at!
Ahh!
Michelle

Was watching on radar as an approaching tornado broke up just before passing over cedar park. Those nasties will cause your server to dump and your pc to pop!

Michelle,
If in fact this is starting to cost you, maybe it's time for a fundraiser? I enjoy your site, as do many others, but maybe it's time for some contributions ?from the visitors. My other site that i visit(Joe's) from time to time auctions(donations) off fishing lures, and donates the procedes to the host?
RGS

hey i have been thinking about that idea about fund raising and donations !! this is a awesome site and michelle is a awesome lady ...she puts in the time and cost of keeping it going so im willing if you guys are let me know
Lee

Helloo there Mike, Glenn and Lee!!

I appreciate you all!!! Ya, the Boom Boom's were something else here in Cedar Park.. The wind was something else!!! Hal is south, his hood got it worse than mine

I got the site back up and running.. it was just a small problem! Got her done! heh

Donations are nice too! heh I do it all on my own, when I get the chance that is!!! And I love my little website !

It wouldn't be the same without my great USERS though!! Thats enough for me!

I wouldn't ask for money.. I pay for it and keep it running all my little self.. Its really not that expensive.. I don't ever want to make it "About the money" .. I am just glad that everyone enjoys it and pops in when they can thats all!!!

I appreciate you all!!!!!! Just buy one of these shirts that I forked out ALOT a dough for! heh PLENTY of larges left!! HINT HINT! hehe

Michelle