Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A day at Rio Bravo...

I spent Sunday screening at Rio Bravo.
I'd like to pass on that the place is great. There are lots of areas that have not been gone through. I will e-mail pics to Michelle so she can post what I found on the screen. There were only three other people besides myself on Sunday. I guess the heat chased away all the folks that were there Saturday. It wasn't my best day ever but it was far from my worst. In addition to my points, I saw a couple nice Travis/Nolan types that were complete. Another complete point I saw looked like a Matamoros or Tortugas. Lots of incomplete but very well made Montells, Morrills, and Pedernales points. I'm sure some points probably slipped through the cracks. The apertures on the screen are probably too large. I did catch a Montell go through out of the corner of my eye. Luckily I found it under the table.
Ken was very helpful. He even made me lunch because I didn't have a chance to pick something up on the way. It is a 4 hour drive for me.
The place is well worth it and I will likely go back when I get a chance.

Re: A day at Rio Bravo...

Nice goin Mojave, thats a very good report, good finds !

NOW COME DURING THE WEEK FOR A SPECIAL RATE

Hellooo there Mojave!

We all appreciate you putting in
your views of Rio Bravo!

Sounds like Ken has some diggers
starting to come

out and find some point.. Some
good stuff screening and hand digging

Just spoke with ken and we are
going offer a special for the week day diggers.

So more people can check the place
out:

Here goes:

Monday
- Thursday

$ 35.00 HAND DIG all day!

$ 125.00 SCREEN DIG with a MINIMUM
of 3 people.

So get a few friends together and
get a little

discount for a screen dig for
the day! Call

KEN at CALL 512-963-8745

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS!!!

FRIDAY - SUNDAY
STILL SAME RATE OF

$ 50.00 HAND DIG all day!

$ 150.00 SCREEN DIG with a MINIMUM
of 2 people.

Thanks!! And Be SURE to email me with your finds do I can post them on the Rio Bravo Page for all to see too!

Michelle

That's a great deal. If only I didn't have to work!

pics from the dig?

How about posting the pic's from the Rio Bravo dig here, where we can see them? I'm not a member of Texas Cashe yet.
Silver

I don't have a photo bucket thing. It's on my to-do list. You can't just post pics on this board.

Before everybody gets confused, the picture Michelle posted on the webpage is not a Tortugas and it is not from Rio Bravo. It is a Desert Side-Notched from Nevada. There was some unfortunate e-mail confusion. - jg

Its ok ! OOPS! Fixed it already!

Thanks!!

Michelle