Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help support Austindiggers.com - Tee Shirts are still available for purchase

STILL HAVE THESE SIZES LEFT - SMALL
- MEDIUM - LARGE

COME ON NOW .. YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA
HAVE ONE OF THESE (OR 2!)

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WEAR ALL THE
LARGES... BUT COME ON NOW.. YOU KNOW I CAN'T FIT INTO THE

SMALLS OR MEDIUMS ! HEH 
- DIG DEEP AND HELP AUSTINDIGGERS.COM SELL THE

REST OF THESE WONDERFUL - SINGLE
PRINTING - TEE-SHIRTS!

11.00 EACH

+ 4.75 SHIPPING FOR 1

5.50 SHIPPING
FOR UP TO 3 SHIRTS!

EMAIL ME AT MICHELLE@AUSTINDIGGERS.COM
AND GET YOURS TODAY

THESE ARE FOR YOU GUYS! SO PLEASE
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THE

WEBSITE AND HELP ME SELL OF THE
REMAINING SHIRTS.

THANKS GUYS!

MICHELLE

WWW.AUSTINDIGGERS.COM

Re: Help support Austindiggers.com - Tee Shirts are still available for purchase

Hey I will just send you another check and take one of those large off you're hands for my son Josh...Thanks

Re: Help support Austindiggers.com - Tee Shirts are still available for purchase

RY!!!

I can feel the love in the room alreay!

Thanks dear !!
Huggers to you!

Michelle

Michelle, last month I had ask you to reserve me an ExLarge shirt--Is it available ?? Thanks, Joe Sullivan

Hay there Joe

I had already placed the order by the time you put yourself on the list...sorry!

Ths XL shirts that were on the pre-order were all I ordered.

All I have left are
SMALL - MEDIUM and LARGE

Sorry! There were also people that emailed me directly and gave me ordered.... and never got back to me for whatever reason.... and all those are the ones that I have left.. The only extra's I ordered were sm - med and large.

Michelle

Got the shirts today.They look great and are of nice quality.Thanks Michelle

got my shirts in today,they look great
thanks michelle

Hey Guys, if anyone hasn't got one of Austindiggers t-shirts then you may miss out on the coolest looking t-shirts going. Besides the price is absolutely unreal. Michelle must not be doing it just for the money but more for the love of it.

JUST for the love dear!! Just for the love!!

(Oh and I got a few free ones for myself 8) )

THanks to everyone for buyign them!

I have a few left !! (HINT HINT)