Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Clay Co. Points

I found the little birdpoint on Sunday after a rain. I had dug the day before and only found a tip. I was screening 1/4 inch. I took the tip home and looked at some of my other finds from that area. Low and behold the tip I found fit perfectly on a busted base! The base and the tip were found 3 weeks and 3 feet apart from each other. Now that's fortunate. Here's a pic. of the little birdie and the freshly superglued small knife. I wonder how long they have been apart. Anyone know the types?

Photobucket

Re: Clay Co. Points

Pretty cool Travis
At least they did not come out like the ones I dig three pieces at a time bad thing is I am the one breaking them.

Re: Clay Co. Points

I actually had that happen to me.Down on the San Gabriel in Leander by the dino tracks years ago.I found a nice base with the tip broken off. I actually found the tip on the other side of the creek from where the base was found.It's rare but happens.The bigger one looks like an ensor to me but it's hard to tell not all there.The birdie may be an alba.