Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EXERCISE FOR PALEONTOLOGISTS

Austin Texas and Yemen [ near Saudi Arabia ]connection.

Start this exercise by refreshing your memory of Peckers pics of the Dino tracks in Austin....Right side front page, APRIL MAY 2008, scroll 1/2 way down.

Now lets go to YEMEN. Easiest way [ and the most pics ] On GOOGLE type in YEMEN DINOSAUER TRACKS. The BBC coverage is good.

The three toed profile and size similarity is interestion. It's a good chance that the same beast did not make all tracks as The BBC report says they peg the Yemeni at 150 mil yrs old and I would think the exposure around Austin at 100 mil

For Non paleo types it may be of passing interest to know that the aproximate location of present day Texas was once connected to present day Morocco [ north Africa ]

Hable Arabic Y'all ?

Re: EXERCISE FOR PALEONTOLOGISTS

البلد. رقم النص. النوع. تاريخ م. تاريخ هـ. عنوان النص. سلطنة عمان. 101. مرسوم سلطاني.

Give me a couple days and I'll figure out what that says.

Hal is still a mystery like Brad said in another post.There's more to this guy then I can put a finger on.Very interesting.

Here's a shirt that I had made and sold over here in Iraq. The letters are in arabic but the words are english and I sold a ton of them. Can you tell what it says? And can you tell who the guy is that's wearing it?
Photobucket

Hi Todd, Sorry I cant make out the lettering. Sounds neat though, I dont ever remember seeing anything in english with that script flourish. Dont give it away too soon, there may be other cryptologists hard at work on it now.

Cant see the guys too well but it kinda looks like Butch Hunkapillar.

That shoreline is an easy guess though, I'm pretty sure its one of the following;
1. Cape May, New Jersey
2. Port A, Texas
3. Fao, Iraq

لم اذهب في عطلة نهاية هذا الاسبوع حفر وهذا لا يجوز الذهاب في عطلة نهاية الاسبوع المقبل ولكن عندما ذهبت انا دائما اتكلم eglish

они нашли очень старые центры в России

I give up Todd, whats the correct answers??