Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Motivation has left today

Woke up this morning.Hopped on the four wheeler went back to the pit. Scratched around with the pick and put 2 shovels of dirt into the sifter. found some flint flakes. That was it. Went back to the house and went to bed. Slept until 11:00 AM. Then it was too hot I will try again later this week.SH was right who wants to mess with it when it is 99 out

Re: Motivation has left today

Not even a sun shade will help, the one and only known
cure is a G10 anything with more good looking indicators showing [ like a moose skull with a point
stikkin out ]

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER

The lazy hazy days of spring flowers are over, now its really going to get hot in TX

Spent the whole day on the lake Tubing,skiing, blasting around on the jet ski could not tell it was hot today.
My semi bald head, neck and shoulders are are fried. today for sure I am a redneck.
maybe go out and dig some tomorrow.
Now it is just having a few balla de plata.