Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Montell?

Michelle are you on crack today? Looks like a perd to me, check your spelling and lay off the booze lol.

Re: Montell?

Nice Pedernales you found Montell, thanks for the show.

Hay there

I got your crack right here Nolan!
Give it a sniff while you are down there too ok!
Roses I tell ya! Roses!
8_)

I am TIRED!!!!!!! I fixed it GEEZZZZZZ!!!!!! But not quick enough for Eagle Eye HAL and Nolan!

Muhahaha, im not one to turn down a crack sniff Michelle, show me what ya got and more than likely ill cram my nose in it lmao! Ok this thread needs to be removed bad Nolan bad Nolan...

Just catch me in the morning.. Thats when the crack is good.. Noon ewants that afternooner crack Nolan..

Not even YOU ! 8)

Lmao! Mornings are the best time for crack sniffin, just ask my pet snake Kong, he stands straight up in the mornings and is ready for any action...

Roses ? And a snake called KONG. I think both of ya should sell used cars for a living! Or better yet run for office!! HA!!!

Maybe THATS what I should have been in life....
..... Bartenter!!!!

Funny thing that bartender!!! I was actually looking for home brew kits today! heheh You know that they have a powder kit?? Turns water into beer !!! To bad I can only find it in the UK!!
Do a search "Instant Beer" or "Beer Powder" and see those kits look like 8_)