Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help! Wiggle Pick

Hey guys, I'm headed to FRL this weekend and need a wiggle pick. I was supposed to meet a guy today to buy one but it fell through. Does anyone know James Kemps phone # or any other idea.. Thanks

Re: Help! Wiggle Pick

Wow Travis, your cuttin it pretty close for having your tools for an event as important as FRL

Kemp's info is on the front page under the "point chatter" block...DEALERS & LINKS.

If you have a "Harbor freight" tool store near you, I just saw that they started carrying a good "off the shelf" garden tool.

Longer than usual spike and traditional mattock, good non wood handle, $12.

Forewarned is foretooled...You KNOW its going to be like chopping down an adobe wall !! A swing pick
[ Texas sewer trencher ] Might actually be the right medicine...DONT FORGET ROOT CUTTERS.

Also dont forget a full chatge on your camera

good luck 2 U

Thanks Hal. I appreciate your help. I sure am looking forward to it. I will also bring my swing pick too. I have been watching to see what comes up and I hope I find something. Hope it is still good down there. I will post if I find. Gracias again!

Thanks DJ. I hope to post. Are you going down there anytime soon?

No, I won't be going down there at least for a while. I would like to make it down there, but everytime I get some extra money together I end up going to my place in Sanderson.

TRAVIS, , , , ,YOU, ARE ONE LUCKY DOOD ! !
[ Digger Of Old Dirt ]

I just got in and checked the weather ....He said " it rained 1.37 inches right over the field hole today at FRL "

If thats true, maybe all you'll need is a soup spoon and a large bucket [ for worked pieces, NOT for bucket soup ! ]
If Sams reading this maybe he will comment

That is great news! Sam emailed me today that it rained .75 inches but if you heard more that's great. Maybe he was checking in one place and he checked the field later and it got more water. They have a 30% chance tommorow I think. I just don't want to dig in an adobe! Maybe my luck will continue through sunday evening... Thanks for the update Hal.

30% = 100% now ! Looks like its spittin on FRL right now. May all your root beers be points !

I saw that. I've been hoping for some more rain. No adobe walls for me .. it think!

Well, here we go again. . . . . Travis, you are one lucky Dood ! looks like the small amount of rain predicted for your area wont arrive til Sun - Mon

Think positive, since you wont have to push mud through a screen its going to be a good day.