Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EVERYONES OPINION NEEDED PLEASE BEST PAY DIG

hello all i went to floyds on my first digfest then to christners on my second digfest

im wanting to go to a pay dig but i would like to know which one is best for the dollar since its hard to come up with that much money

any help will be appreciated ..i would love to find a good place to go thanks for ya'lls input

Lee

Re: EVERYONES OPINION NEEDED PLEASE BEST PAY DIG

My opinion would be the place where you can come in and bring a cat D-9 or equivelant. to really dig in and find some artifacts and just move enough dirt,rocks and whhatever else gets in your way I hope my opinion does not hurt anyones feelings. Or offend anybody. Have fun and buy plenty of diesel

I agree with Pat...screen diggin is a little easier but the thrill isn't what it is in hand diggin and seein somethin nice pop outta the bank or expose just a base and get you all giddy about if'n its whole or not.

Pardon the recdneck typin..I been readin alotta 'ol Douglas's posts here of late I reckon.

yeah i talked to a couple of pay digs and at the price of a 140 plus and a chance of finding nada i think i might try hand diggin but still want to do a screen dig sometime

i would like to know whats screen dig is producing the most? and of the best bang for my buck but i guess there is never a gaurantee