Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIG FINDINGS FROM COMFORT

Here are a few pics. of the Kerrville Knife and Marshall I found at Randy's in Comfort,TX. I pulled the Kerrville out and 6" later pulled out the Marshall. The more I dug, the bigger this one got. The Marshall is 4.5" long.

/Users/davidbullock/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Comfort,TX. Arrowhead Dig-2008/davidbullock-15jul08-marshallbasetang-ingrd__small_.jpg

/Users/davidbullock/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Comfort,TX. Arrowhead Dig-2008/davidbullock-15jul08-kerrvilleknife-tosky__small_.jpg

Re: DIG FINDINGS FROM COMFORT

could not see em

Sorry, I'm downloading from photobucket and pasting the html. But to no avail. Any suggestions

Leonard, that was a killer little bird point you found. T Creek is pretty good huh!

David B
Turkey Creek is kinda near(less than 100 yards). The small digging spot has really provided my artifact needs and let a couple friends pull some out.The site has many different periods represented. It is just fun all around

Amen to that Leonard

TRY THIS.

Photobucket

HERE IS THE KERRVILLE KNIFE FOUND JUST 6" FROM THE MARSHALL.
Photobucket

HERE IS AN IN SITU SHOT OF THE MARSHALL. IF THE POINT FALLS OUT YOU CAN ALWAYS FAKE THE IN SITU SHOT, RIGHT?

in situ shot of Marshall

Sweet finds David. I love that in-situ shot

I don't know why it posted thumbs down...

TAVIS WATCH YOUR FINGER. YOU could be starting another fight. And i do not want to lose any fellow diggers. Gonna be out saturday which is later today

Leonard

I know. My thumb went haywire on me. We are in Wichita today and tommorow celebrating my 30th. I bet your still on the Huffaker/Toyah cloud 9! Thanks for the invite!