Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Finally made it out to RioBravo

This is Richard Chrisner, not the one with the digging pit in Moody but a digger just the same. Took Corky and brother Mickey to Rio Bravo a couple of weeks ago and dug around a tree for the day. I found five points. Perd, comanche perd, squaw blade, unknown point, and a frio. Nothing of any great quality. Corky on the other hand dug on the other side of the tree and found a Beautiful perd 3.75" and a 4" comanche perd that is G10++. I have not found a comanche perd that is this good. In fact I have not seen one come out of the ground this good. There are still points there. You just better be ready to move some dirt. I sent photos of these two perds to Michelle but I dont know how to post them here on this message board.

Re: Finally made it out to RioBravo

Hey Richard, looking forward to seeing your pics. Let me help you. Go to photobucket.com Create a user name and password. Upload your photos that you saved to your computer to photobucket using your new account. (you can do this by hitting the browse tab on photobucket) Once you've done that, click on "my albums". Now you see your new pics you just uploaded. Now, right click the html under your picture. Paste that html code to your new post on austindiggers.com
Simple as that. Now, the only way to see your pics before we do is to hit preview when you paste the code on austindiggers. Hope this helps.

Re: Finally made it out to RioBravo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok thanks for the lesson on photobucket.. have loads of insitu shots . I will try to post more soon.