Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Proof man and dinosaur walked the Earth together - Minreal Wells, Tx

Check out the story!

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/homepage/local_story_210093256.html

Re: Proof man and dinosaur walked the Earth together - Minreal Wells, Tx

You see that the dinosaur print is actually ONTOP of the human foot print.

I JUST LOVE IT!

Did you find this "authentic and ancient" artifact
for sale on Ebay ?

HAL

click on the link and read the story ! SIlly ! Ebay! Ahh!

DOUGLAS . . . .What th heck ! ! ! are you SOBER ??

Your story and observations are positively ELLOQUENT !

Yeah, it looks like he put all of his weight on his big toe.

I have actually spoken to several people who have examined this track. If you read the article, you will see that it was x-rayed and cat-scanned. It is the opinion of several experts that this is not a fake and that the impressions were indeed made by a human being. Not just the creationist group, but others have examined this track and they think its the real deal.

There have also been several other partial human footprints found in the Glen Rose/ Bluff Dale area, but not in association with dinosaur tracks. Dinosaur tracks are pretty common in this area. Also there has even been a petrified human finger that was found in a layer of rock thought to be millions of years old. Or is it really that old?

Ever hear of the great flood in the Bible? Almost every culture in the world has a great flood story. Even the American Indians. I certainly believe this story over Darwin's theory that I evolved from a salamander or something. In the Bible it says God made man in his image, not the image of an amoeba or monkey. I think this find just substantiates what all Christians have always known.

As for the human footprint looking fake, it was explained to me that the footprint of a modern man that wears shoes, looks nothing like a humanoid type that walked barefooted all the time. The big toe makes more of an impression, as they used it more for balancing and traction.

I also have known the Delk family my whole life. They are good people, and not the kind that would make something like this up for the money. Mr. Delk probably has one of the most extensive artifact collections of anyone in the U.S.
He has been collecting for years, and can find a dig site faster than anybody I know. He's the real deal.

If the Dino would have stepped on his foot it probably would have twisted his ankle just a little. Or maybe he tripped the dino then stabbed him with the very pre Clovis i found last week

I think I tend towards " if it's too good to be true
. . . . .It's probably not "

Bout 6 years ago was back in the boonies of Jasper TX
with a fossil club outing searching a known petrified wood area.
One of the gang let out a heck of a "yelp" and was seen crashing down the embankment towards a magnificent specimen just sticking a bit out of the water.

We could hardly believe it ! ! !
Someone had taken the trouble to haul a 20 pound
gas fireplace CERAMIC LOG out there !

People believe what they want to believe, just ask Mulder. I believe our Creator has a wicked sense of humor and I can picture them chuckling at us puny mortals with all our high-faluting ideas.

As far as the flood theory....I'd like to add my personal experience to the conversation. Several different sites that I have been on in the last year have shown a flood sediment type layer that consited of between 6 and 8 inches of small pea gravel and clay type soil under the main occupational layers. In four cases, there was addition occupation sign underneath this sediment layer. At each of the different sites, amazingly, the sediment layer appears to be the same approximate depth (20-26 inches down). These sites are spread over a wide area in the Hill Country...Real, Bandera, Kerr, and Gillespie counties.

With that said, the flood theory could hold true. The question would be what caused such widespread flooding in the area? Glacial meltdown, or Divine destruction?

A guy at Chrisner's told me it was glacier meltdown. I'm not sure if he knew what he was talking about though.

HERE IS HAL'S POCTURE.. I AM SURE HE WILL REPLY

Tks Michelle, here's the words that go with the tooth pic.

I wanted to post this pic earlier but I couldnt find
it. When I gave up fossils for flint I packed up all
the long dead items, this item mistakenly got into the
crate labeled "T-rex skull"

I didn't quite finish it [ just the coloration ]
Its a limestone slab with naturally imbedded giant
bi-valve shells.
So the idea was to show that a 20 million yr old
Megladon [ tooth ] wreaked havoc on some ancient sport fisherman [ salt water reel ]

BINGO . . . just got another light bulb moment. .

How about a clovis point shot through a McDonalds
Credit card. . . INSITU in a Pepperidge can !

Awesome, is this for real.

Michelle, Thanks for sharing this! This isn't the first time footprints like this have been found offering proof of co-existance. Hope you have a blessed evening,
Phil

Since I dragged out the unfinished tooth, after seven
hibernation, I went ahead and finished off the project
[ coloration ]
Photobucket

Next pic, the reverse side of the fossilised slab with
real Megladon dental enamel !
Photobucket

Hal While you were on your North Texas field trip, did you go in search of the Dinosaur tracks near Glen Rose?

David, No, I was at the State Park years ago. Part
of their display at the headqtrs building showed pics
of the locals selling slabs of tracks by the roadside
in the early 1900's

I've been to the Glen Rose tracks at the UT Austin
museum. There could be more there than what is left
in G.R. at least on the state park grounds.

Re: Re: Proof man and dinosaur walked the Earth together - Minreal Wells, Tx

Nothing new to add to this topic, it's just brought up so Leonard can enjoy the friction , again !

Nut Ball ALert, LOL

Hi all,
It turns out that the man, Carl Baugh, has a history of hoaxing & creating stories about fossils & linking early man to dinosaurs. If it walks like, talks like a duck, its a Freaking Duck!!! : Heres the links to judge for yourselves:

Evidence of previous Baugh hoaxes:

A bulletin from the Bible Science Newsletter claiming Baugh's discreditation

http://www.holysmoke.org/cre-erro.htm

Evidence of previous Baugh hoaxes:
http://www.epicidiot.com/evo_cre/fossil_hoaxes.htm

Haven't posted here in a while, but I read this board sometimes. I thought I'd post on this to clear this whole deal up and to inform those who don't know.

I work in a paleobiology lab at Texas A&M University and we JUST talked about this last week and had a good laugh--so it's funny that this has just resurfaced.

This is a 100% FAKE and let me explain. It's like rechipping a clovis to look like a pedernalis and saying "hey!!! This type is older than we thought!!! And someone believes it..."

Truth is, some people believe the sun revolves around the earth and the earth if flat--the professor I work with has had students put this on their tests!!!! No joke!

Anyways, this guy is known in the scientific community as a creationist crackpot--denies evolution where even the pope has said that evolution is compatible with christianity, and he goes to far lengths to fight science. Science is the search for the truth! Not a fight against religion as some people see it.

The footprint you see above looks a little off doesn't it? The dinosaur footprint is non-existant. The human footprint is REALLY a dinosaur footprint altered to look human...even though this is what modern man footprints look like... not like the earliest hominid footprint(paleocene, NOT cretaceous, which is where dinosaurs went extinct).

As soon as credible scientists actually get to look at it, this will be proven...unfortunately these people who put this hoax on rely on doubt as the basis of what they teach--that humans where around at the time of dinosaurs--remotely possible, but NOT PROVEN YET. There is no fossil record of a hominid footprint before the paleocene, which I think there would be if there were around...

As for floods, yes there were--many of them actually on a very large scale. Look it up. Most of Texas was once an ocean basin for millions of years--hence why I can drive 30 minutes to find Eocene age shell fossils in the Crockett Formation (Stone City member).

I'm a Christian who accepts evolution--blast me if you want to, but I'm searching for the truth and will not settle for hoax's. I don't need them for the basis of my faith.

A good couple of reads if you want more verification.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080405124030AAdR3rD

http://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/fred-flintstone-waded-here-hoaxsters-ready-to-teach-creationism-to-texas-kids/

Sorry to bring this from the past I was only joking when mentioning this posting in another post. Just trying to make trouble.

Good info Chase, and from a man of letters adds weight to the subject..
I think its interesting that just because some thing is "on the internet", some people take that as the gospel truth. To suport my hypothesis, here's TWO current " on the internet" dubious postings.

1. Leonard just posted his responce to your input. .
He says he's sorry.
We all know Leonard's track record ! He is NOT SORRY !

2. Here is a recent pic of a CenTex local making bootprints right next to 100 million yr old Exogyra
fossils.

Photobucket

A few thousand yrs from now, future fossilers will marvel at the boots N bottom of the sea creatures !

Well according to the biblical account the earth is a little over 6 thousand years old...If you read the bible literaly .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussher_chronology ...Bishop ussher has one of the most approximate biblical historical dating systems ......Sooooo with using his system of dating (via bible) that would place the time of about 4357 years ago that the hoax tracks would have had to have been made....Another interesting point if you are a bible christian is that it had never rained on the earth untill almost 1652 years after its creation...( using usshers dating system)One question I would pose to people is where is that huge boat of NOAH"S Which saved every species....I have spent many hours reading info on this topic ..... and will share a little info that I have found....ONLY SHARING HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS http://noahsarksearch.com/Expeditions.htm ....WHY are so many people going there?.....Well thats where the bible says the ark rested......COULD the discovery of the ark finally put an end to all the science/creation debate......When I was a child about 10 or so I saw a man on either 60 min's or 20/20 I cant remember which but I do remember him claiming that he found the ark and he and his friend went into the a portion of the ship ( the rest was locked into ice) and they saw many shelves with boxes ect so they each had a big piece of would to carry down and on the way down his friend died of an accedent....but I remember seeing this wood and there has been many other people finding wood on the mountian ect....About 5 years ago I came accross some declassified documents from our government online that showed photo's and an expedition that had been sent to find the ark......The photos where sattelite pictures but the report was written of some of the men testimony's....Claiming again to fall into a wooden room ect......With hours of searching Ive never been able to come accross those again but have seen some images of what appears that could be a ship.....I think its alread been found but noone is talkin ...FIND THE SHIP AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF THERE IS A FOOTPRINT NEXT TO A DINOSAUR....Just my two cents ok its alot so maybe a buck fifty .... PS You can find sattelite photos of the location ect PSS I dont think the world is ready to believe in a God or a higher power and an ark would prove the pope wrong along with all the muslims ( their koran says the ark is in a different location oops) Sooooo its probably better to not prove the pope a liar and 1/6 of the worlds population....Along with challenging the credibility of the koran or the 1.5 billion of its followers......Maybe science is the winner only a few years from now will we know the truth

I had an old friend that used to work in the rock quarries, guy named Fred Flintsone. He ran a dinsosaur crane. Mabbe that's where the human/dino footprint came from. Was going to ask him if he ever found any arrowheads while working there.

Good news for footprint experts. Just this morn as I type this, ABC news aired a story with good pictures of a trail of foot prints just unearthed in Kenya [ thats a bit east of Glen Rose ] .
One million years old .
There's bound to be other news coverage in other sources than ANCNEWS.COM

Were those newly released photos of the arch released at the same time they released the alien autopsy from area 51?