Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My dog

Any help one of my beagles got tagged by a skunk. ( a direct hit) Anyone have a real remedy to fix this. Besides the help of MR Smith & Mr Wesson. My truck will never be the same after this drive home.

Re: My dog

Leonard, If you are still in Mineral wells, I have a good friend who is a vet. My experience with bird dogs, is that they get over it eventually. I have given them a bath in tomato juice before, that helps. But it takes a while to wear off.

By the way, I am in for Saturday. Does E. Waddy have your grazing leased on your place, or am I thinking about another place?

Try odormute from a petstore like petsmart. I heard you might have to do it twice though. I've heard good and bad using tomato juice.

David
Guess you wont need too much in the direction dept. very close but no cows running on our place just some strays sometimes and a few horses get in. The cows bust up the sifters and leave presents in the holes. T Creek is about 50 Yards south of the camp.

WHAT ABOUT THE POOR TRUCK !
If you have to make a pizza out of that too, whats that do to the trade in value ?

a heavily perfumed dodge with a cummins engine probably not much. there is an old saying if it smells like colonge leave it alone if it smells like
well nevermind.

Hey Leonard----For my dogs, I use a large bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide, half gallon of water, Table Spoon of baking soda and about a TBS of dawn dish liquid, mix it all up and scrub---------as for the truck, try a small amount of this mixture and lightly swipe the fabric. Worked for me and the Jack Russel Terrorizer.

Good Luck, Cindy

I did the tomato juice thing today left it on kinda long now the Beagle has a pinkish tint. He does not smell nearly as bad. I feel so bad he is a good dog. But nobody wants him around right now. Poor guy has a sad look on his face.Like what is wrong with me.

Leonard