Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pitty hole finds from Painted Post County

I think a Friday. David, Leonard, Allen, Hal, any of you guys find my tip by any chance? It has some dirt in the tup and doesn't look fresh. I'm destined to find it. The flint from the Friday doesn't look like the type we've been finding around here...more like hill country stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Pitty hole finds from Painted Post County

So that's where Ande's come from. I usually get mine from a bag at wally world. I ain't seen your tip!

That's an Archaic Andice. Very crunchy from all the years.

Travis
I do have Have a tip for you Dig deeper They get older. I am kinda cranky today leaving the house at 6am and getting home after 10 pm burning out a John Deer Tractor. And siting just turning right for 11 hours just stopping for diesel really makes a person grumpy.
I Like your newest find keep it up.
Anything strange happen while you were there today?

Leonard

Nice ones Trav, thats a good looking blade, at least you found the larger part! Dono what the maker called
it, but I dont think it was a Friday.

Suggestion for Grumpy. For whats remaining, try going
to the other end of the field and work back.
All LEFT turns. Are you actually going to be able
to fix the Deere in time for harvest?

Thanks Hal,I'm not sure what to call it.
Leonard, Nothing weird yesterday. Just the spooky horse that show up in your field from time to time. The two labs kept me company.

Sh tractor will not be fixed. Harvest time is now.
LEft turns may help unwind. Well back to the feild no

Did you find that yesterday Travis? Nice, over by the fence, or near the new hole where you found the birdie?

Hey David, yeah yesterday at the hole i dug at the end of Saturday where I found that bird. Those were some nice points you showed me. Thanks. I really enjoyed those paleo points.

You're gettin' warmer. Holler next time.

Never saw anybody use and Andes Mint for size comparison. But I guess that works. Those coins don't taste good anyway.

I was probably too lazy to dig a coin out of my pocket. Maybe I will start using random things for size comparisons.

WHAT - - - A LITTLE MINT CANDY ??

I thought it was a big motel style soapbar, so that
broken knife is not really 6 1/2 inches ?

Hey Hal, Sorry. no it's an andes mint. that point in about and inch and a half maybe. What i need is a red pocketknife with inch marking painted on it

That red knife is twice the size i thought it was. I thought that thing was in metric sumtin Travis we wont call it palo pinto pity hole anymore.Gotta run morning come pretty soon around here need to be in the third county away from here some wagons to unload. Wife is mad putting in 16 17 hour days I need to go visit instead of posting here.

Leonard