Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
call to fellow diggers

If anyone cares about this country and what its supposed to stand please go to "youtube" and type in john macain! you wouldn't believe the lies coming out of his mouth. watch at least a couple of this vidios and I asure you will be angry.If this guy gets in office were screwed! Please watch and share it's up to us to make a better world for us and our children. thank you!

Re: call to fellow diggers

I do not think we should go there Artifacts have nothing to do with politics. And politics have nothing to do with artifacts. Please do not take an offensive position. That is my opinion I am not speaking for anyone else.

Leonard

Re:

thanks for the response and thats a good point.I'm just trying to share some things with you guys that ultimintly affects all in the long run.

an uneducated post

Obviously you need to educate yourself, before you speak.

I have a great idea why not keep the form the same as a family dinner. NO POLITICS or RELIGON. There's plenty of site to vent for that Thank You. Bad enough we have to look at a fake Dino track that stepped on some cave mans foot lets not start this

insults usually reflect one's degree of maturity. as for miss spelling,multi-tasking is to blame not my level of education.so next time try to be a little more polite with your critisism.

Hello

Thanks but... I don't think that this kind of item needs to be posted in a artifact chat room. Please keep as close as we can to artifacts / history.

PS: Rick .. Sorry you didn't like my foot print post Lucky for me I didn't post the Bigfoot Scam either!

amen!

& God bless America!

Like Michelle said this is not the place for politics....not cutting down anyone's veiws, just hear enough about that on the news...

Happy Labor day

God bless the working man, and **** the ones living off the rest of us.

Can't we all just get along?

Since I was voted in to be the DECIDER I think I have decided that we need to stop with all of the political ideology nonsense.
God Bless America
and Dick Cheyne too.

Get out there and dig, people, for boredom breeds contempt. Surely you guys and gals in centralTexas have some new points to show us from the not so frozen north.

I have been known to rant a bit sometimes. Since somebody else started it, I'll finish it.

I think its important to everyone that likes to artifact hunt to be involved in the process of electing our next President.

It is furthermore my opinion that historically a Democrat, especially Barack Hussein Obama would be more likely to remove your right to dig. Anybody that will take away your right to bear arms would also take away your right to dig.

Think about that when you go out and dig anywhere you choose today. Republicans want less government and government telling them what to do. Democrats want more big government, and more intrusion into your life.

I bet Sarah Palin likes to look and dig. She is an outdoorsman, too. Not bad looking either

Like Mel Gibson said in Braveheart, "FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

Very well put, without stepping on anyone's toes or hurting anyones feelings.

" WITHOUT STEPPING ON ANYONES TOES " ?

How can that be said when everyone knows its a proven
impossibility to please every one !

Did anyone bother to actually check with Mel ? People
even HEAR things differently, I always thought he said

" its a . . . FFRiiiiiiiii - O

FRIOOOOOOOOOOO... THAT'S IT HAL. FRIO. I NEVER KNEW THE INFAMOUS FRIO POINT ORIGINATED IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND. NEXT TIME I GO OVER THERE I'LL HAVE TO LOOK AROUND.

This Political thing has not been deleted yet?

Delete this thread,that is exactly what John McCain would want you to do.The American people want a change and this thread is what they need.

Please dont even get me started. Michelle Please delete asap

What " political thing ?"

I thought this section had shifted to cinematic credits. Dave and I were just reviewing a historical
adventure film while the others were critiqueing the
animated cartoon catagory.

Hey Squidward,lets go hunt some arrowheads. I'm ready.I'm ready.I'm ready.