Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Palo Pinto Stuff

I found this first one in a wash south of Brad this week while I was out checking on a tank. It's kind of crude and I don't even know what type it is. The rest are from Leonards.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
David, I found what I think is a drill right after you left.
Photobucket

Re: Palo Pinto Stuff

You guys are finding on a real regular basis, thats good. If you can really pinpoint that camp hotspot,
maybe I can come up and help you again !
No need for such an elaborate BBQ [unless thats the weekly norm], Just dead deer & beer will do ! TeeHeee

Trav, it just occured to me. . . . .YOU [and Leonard's
place] ARE a candidate for the pitch I'm trying to sell DJ on ! Just maybe, parts of that camp date from early colonial days.. . . . Git that metal detector of yours OFF
of discriminate and onto "IRON TRADE ARROWHEADS,
TOMMAHAWKS and GOLD TEETH !

" You "THINK" You found a Drill ? "

You mean there's chance it could be a Corner Tang or
Montell Base tang ?

THAT WAS A COOL MANO TRAVIS..... ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE SEEN. SOMEBODY WORKED THAT THING OVER VERY PRETTY GOOD.

SLOW DAYS MAKE YOU APPRECIATE THE GOOD ONES.

Hey Fellow Palo Pinto diggers. I made right turns most of the day. I ended up being covered in lousy Bermuda Coastal dust. Much Rather been covered in diggin dust and very fine microscopic flint chips. But life goes on. I will get my digging on later in the week.Or next weekend maybe.
I want a 9-5 m-f job sometimes. Being your own boss is not always the greatest spot to be in. But it does have its perks.I almost never have the time to take advantage. Good job Travis we all will pinpoint the central zone. So Hal can Bring Michelle to help. recover long lost or abndoned Tools and Points.

Thanks David, it's a perfect fit in the hand. Leonard, as Hal was saying, where do you think the center of concentration is? Wish you could have dug. That's alot of right hand turns!