Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Backhoe diggin

To all diggers out there that may need a backhoe to assist digging... I have a good John Deere (bought it just for digging) and also have a a huge site on the Leon River in Gatesville with two large screens. If anyone is interested, maybe we can network and make a trade etc etc.

Re: Backhoe diggin

Hey Dr. Rock,
Are you still digging that site?
Thanks

What do ya need? I have alot of stuff to trade.I just dont do labor trades.

Leonard

Are you running a digging operation by appointment. I would love to come down sometime and dig. What is the charge? Do you do sifter digs?

Diddo what David said. Your not too far from me.

I am still currently digging my site on the Leon and i have found many artifacts including ensors, marcos, darls etc. Primarily we have found late archaic to woodland points and some birdies. What i really want to do is network with other diggers so i can find artifacts from other areas,so if you have a site and need a backhoe and screens, let me know and we can all find some artifacts.

DR. Rock, There's a few of us Palo Pinto Co. guys that would love to come down there some time and do some serious backhoe digging. Let me know.

MegaDiddo....I smell a road trip to Coryell County.

Heck ya David!

Unfortunately, I am not running a pay dig, nor do I plan too, but I want to trade sites with others that have private digs and are in need of a backhoe. Shoot me an email if anyone is interested. I can send pics of machine and site. Also i am aware from experience that many sites around Austin that are now neighborhoods and artifacts are ruined or lost forever, so if you know of some land that will be lost, maybe we could do some salvage diggin.

Good offer Doc, we'll keep it in mind. Some of those Austin area memories you mention would now be about the same as digging in Los Angeles.