Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Input on digging for artifacts....video included...

Hi guys,

I've been a surface hunter for 30 years. I've never excavated below the surface to search for artifacts. I've got access to a new site that seems to have a VERY high concentration of surface finds in a very small area...and was wondering if this might be worth getting below the plowline to explore. Here's a video of the site from my quick hunt last week...would like anybody's input...Thanks!

Greg

Re: Input on digging for artifacts....video included...

Too bad you don't live in Texas.

5 minutes 35 seconds I will need later

I'm with you, Leonard.

well...

...you guys sure know how to make a first time poster to the forum feel welcome...just forget about it.

Hello there SCDIGGER..

I personally LOVE the video thing.. I would like to try that myself!

I have actually just watched that video on YouTube a few days ago.. I have a youtube aaccount also and watch all the artifact hunters with the cameras ON!

GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!

As far a digging the pluw line.. I am not sure if that will actually get you anywhere.. But if you have the time and means to do it , can't hurt either..

Kinda like my brother diggin in Ohio.. No middens there to speak of.. he digs and digd all over when he finds a area where there are pieces and flint around, but normally just does his best searching AFTER the plow does its thing

ThNAKS for sharing!!!!!!

Michelle

IF you were in Texas we'd have you out for a hunt, is what I meant. Can you legally dig in S. Carolina?

grate to see another hunter from sc enjoyed the vedio that is the way we find our stuff no quit as luckey as the guys and gals in texas digging all that great stuff but find some good stuff around the watteree hey keep looking and posting i love seeing all the good stuff on this web site it is the best you guys watch out for ike in texas it looks mean so good hunting to all and keep your head down