Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NEW LETTER PROBLEMS - SORRY! NEED A EMAIL PROGRAM BAD!

Ok.. So I just wanted to say SO SORRY for the poor folks that got like 4 emails (HAL! HA HA!)

I am in DESPERATE need of a email program for doing these mailouts.. EVERYTIME I have 1 email that is a problem in a email that I send out to 50 at a time, it gets kicked back.. I delete the bad email and re-send it.. IT THEN SENDS IT TO EVERYONE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

I would REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONE that has a program that can export my mailing list (In Outlook Express) to a program that I can just hit the button and send out to like 1800 people at once!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh! Its GREAT to have SO many folks on the list.. Just a bear to send out 40 emails and end up sending 5000 letters!!!!!!

SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!

ANy help appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

and YES my email is blocked, again, no email for 24 hours sucks too .. because when I send out the emails, it things that I have a bug and it always block my email for a day !!!!! ahg!!!!!

Re: NEW LETTER PROBLEMS - SORRY! NEED A EMAIL PROGRAM BAD!

You might see if you can set up a 'Group" mailing list in Outlook, quite a few other email programs do. Let your fingers do the walking on the web, check on some user groups for webmasters & pop your qestions!
Silver

Re: NEW LETTER PROBLEMS - SORRY! NEED A EMAIL PROGRAM BAD!

Look in the yellow pages under " SPAM COMPANIES "

Put your business and trust in one of these, if one person can mail out a billion missles in one day, they
should be able to handle your needs nicely.