Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I dig your digger forum

Hello everyone! I dig your forum now that I have finally found it. Thanks Michelle for helping me figure it out. I am still working on photo posting but hope to send some goodies soon. Can't wait to meet more Austin Diggers at digfest o8!JW_JAMES

Re: I dig your digger forum

JAMES!

SMOOCHERS!!!!! Glad ya poked in here!!!!

PLEASE pop in again soon! We love to hear from you too ya know! heh I know I give you a hard time for not playing with me

Glad you are though!~!!

huggers james!!!

Michelle

Hey JW, glad you found the site and hope to see you post some pics soon.

JW, I have known about your non pic sending disabilities for a long time now. May I ask you a
personal question ? Do you actually have pics down
loaded on your own PC?

I'd like to ask the same of Casey but I dont know him
well enough to ask such a personal question.

Yes I do Hal. I know how to send them to an e-mail address but not sure about the forum or re-sizeing. As you know I'm from the old school . Before computers and all the hi-tech stuff. We thought dial phones and indoor plumbing were high tech! I will gladly listen to any advice. My son the computer expert will not have any thing to do with helping me . He gave up! JW_JAMES

Hay again James

You shouldn't have any trouble with posting pictures here using photo-bucket!

EVEN HAL figured it out !

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!! Are you going to take that Hal??

I was already contemplating to help James W, then when he said his SON was an expert, I figured this guy's a write off ! But then I had a similar situation in that a good aquaintence of mine was a
computor "expert" and in TWO YEARS she could never
find the time to show me the 4 minute routine of posting Photo bucket Pics.
Well Trav, your right. . . I cant take this latest slap in the face ! "A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE" [ even a diggers mind ! ]

JW, there are only THREE steps to sending pics. You already have finished one by having the pics downloaded on your PC [ as you read this your already 33 1/3 % there ]

STEP TWO. Get ONE PIC onto Photobucket;
1,Go to PHOTOBUCKET.COM

2.Open an account with those two passwords of your choice [if there are other spaces, do it]

3.Type in the name of the album/file/folder that you have the pics under on your PC [I never created a file on mine, I left the generical PICTURE there ]

4.When your new account formalities are done it should go back to the home page. In big letters on that home page click CHOOSE FILES.

5. bingo, Like magic, a box of pictures appears of your stored PC pics. Select ONE pic that you want to send to us on this site [ NOT one of those!! this is a
family show, select a flint oriented pic ]
DOUBLE CLICK ON THAT PICTURE, then wait a bit.

6.In small characters it will show % of downloaded
completed. When done the page will shift so you can add messages and words to the pic. Just click;
"SKIP THIS STEP "

7.It will automatically go back to the home page,AND
YOUR SELECTED PICTURE WILL BE SEEN on that page.
Near below that start point of "choose files" is a
little block labeled " REDUCE TO " Click the little
check mark then select / click 640 X 480 [ LARGE ]
Thats a nice size format to start with.

8.DONT TOUCH ANOTHER BUTTON, GET THE HELL OFF OF
PHOTOBUCKET AND REPORT IT HERE [ PLS ]

Here is my version of the final PART THREE for posting pics::::

Assume starting at "zero" [ just turned PC on ]

Log onto PHOTOBUCKET. . click the HMTL under One pic that you will want posted... It will say "COPIED"

Go back to your HOME PAGE

Then go to AUSDGRS.COM in Pt Chatter bring up the post or reply where you want the pic to appear.
Put the indicator cursur on a new line.

Next click that little tiny "EDIT" IN UPPER LEFT OF YOUR PAGE.
Click "PASTE"

Mountains of garble should appear in your message block.

The pic is now in place, continue more words or
finalise with POST MESSAGE.

The Geo gave me the basics of this and he tried to demonstrate the "PREVIEW MESSAGE" but the test pic
would not pop up.
So as a result I never try preview. . . .
I just that the pic I want will appear and
not the ones I took in Vegas in 1972