Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TWO OF A KIND BEATS A PAIR OF ACES

Photobucket

. . . .HUH. . . Whats another butt doing in my story ..

Michelle dug the top drill on the front page 50 feet and 168 hours apart from the bottom one I found.

Check um out, their both 3 1/2 inches, narrow mid sections, narrow bases.
Pointed ends on the base legs. I dont think anybody might suggest the same guy made them [ who needs two
identical drills ?] but there may be a case for at least the same family in a very narrow time frame.

Really neat finds / memories !

Re: TWO OF A KIND BEATS A PAIR OF ACES

SH, Jack or a Jenny (no butts intended), I've had the same thing happen with 2 identical Gower points, only I got em both in the same day only about 4 feet apart. Not what I'd call a cache, but finding the second one made me stop digging to go check the First one while scratching my head.....didn't I already find this one? 2 just alike, same length,width,style,etc. right down to the same in-curved bases. My First reaction had been that I had accidently knocked the first one off of the bank where I had laid it, and simply refound it....followed by seeing double....and then thinking Woah....maybe the same person made both? I've heard of this happening many times since then. It does indeed make for good digging memories. I keep wishing for it to happen again,....only with a couple of andices! Dream Quality..Right?

Holy Mule! What luck. The two top brass from Austin Diggers finding near Identical(and quite rare) Pedernales drills. I guess luck and skill have merged during this month of the lucky mule. Way to go ,KEEP IT UP! jw-james

Next update might not hit til DEC- JAN and this little patootie might have
gotten lost in the shuffle, so here it is. Found last
Monday
It's 1 3/4 inches and looks like a square base type similar to a Morill.

Photobucket

Sorry, couldn't find my a** with both hands so we have to settle for the boyscout salute !

Nothing too patootie about this nice drill .......
but ..FOCUS.......would be nice! Not light enough for a wind sox, but would have made great trail
markers ...a right turn here...and a left there
if you find another identical one. ..I'd give it
the ole Dr. Spock salute.....Go forth and Dig!

look at that drill!

YA !!!

Look at MY DRILL!!!!

Too bad hal is still getting used to technology and haven’t learned to use his camera ... !!
BAH!!!

Yes, I already gave him poop about the picture!!

FOCUS MAN!!!! USE THE FOCUS LUKE !

Watch it Hal or I won't get to another update for MONTHS! MURHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!

well Laudie..laudie lass (shoulda known it was your find!) ...I guess we know who's in the top photo now! ....ya gotta keep em separated.

LANDS O' GOSHEN I think I would have gotten less replies if I posted
a five inch G-11 Andice

Pecker never checks this website, just the one time I try to slip by a measly little 1 3/4 incher,
I get caught ! Who really cares about "out of focus" , Couple months ago I posted a frame with
a nice description
. . . . . . only there was NOTHING in the frame , Nobody gave me hell about THAT !

All we need now to make the show complete is to have the BSA [ boy scouts of America ] write in about using a filthy hand
to make their salute !

PS: That is NOT my hand !

Hal, I don't recall you ever posting anything as impressive sounding as a five inch G-11 andice ,
....but if you do, I'm rather sure that J. Arnold, A. Kennedy, and several others who don't use this site
would be........>>> ALL OVER IT!!! ...in a heart beat. I know I would be!
...and you'd get offered big $ for it too, ...and then it would be like the old TV show...Lets
Make A Deal (Monty Hall)...Monty,Monty, Oh Monty, with
the 3 doors (#1 holdout,#2 eternal indeciseiveness, or
#3 Sell baby sell! ...and Oh what delima!...
But, I'd bet that you'd give it the ole BSA salute (dirty or not)... and
choose Door #1!~ ...Right?

blast from the past

Has anyone seen or heard from SH?

Re: blast from the past

my guess is he bribed flint pigg and is in flint heaven without us lol i hope all is well hal

Re: blast from the past

rgs
Has anyone seen or heard from SH?

RGS, Think afore you ask questions. Its his post and picture at the top of it. Sorry Hal I had to tell RGS it was you in the picture cause he didnt recognise you.
Marshall