Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dogs allowed

The wife and I are driving down to Tx. for digfest this year. Our Dog Lucky goes where she goes. Will he be alowed on a leash or carrier at the dig site? Thanks

Re: dogs allowed

Hi Ron, W and dog. Until Michelle steps in here to give her official blessings, I'm thinking it's quite alright. It's an outdoor event, most dog lovers do whats good for the pup, like having a long leash so the fella does not chase a fox into the next county. . .etc. . .

However Michelle phrases her responce, I feel confident to state that if the dog digs, and fully
partakes of the BBQ. . . .Its still forty bucks. . .

Hi Hal thanks for the info. If Lucky finds me a point will gladly pay forty for him. As for the BBQ we plan on going to see Randy B. the next day so he won't get any. Don't want to stop ever ten min. the wife is bad enough ha.

Ron, our messages were crossing about the same moment !

Your dog's named "LUCKY "
Wow that must at least be good for a big MONTELL.
I was obviously kidding about an entry fee for pets,
Richard would probably have some extra of the feed he has for his own dogs, Non of that BBQ stuff, just
T-Bone steaks. .