Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pics of cameron tx finds

Hi just wanted to show some stuff off, these were all found in cameron tx using a water pump to blast the top layer of sand off of several spots.Very high concentration of heads on these camps the property changed hands so i havent been back for a while but maybe soon i hope. Also anyone know of a place to hunt in college station tx area, im not hunting enough to calm the addiction if anyone knows give me a shoutPhotobucket

Re: pics of cameron tx finds

Pretty cool stuff.

i really like the ones with the serrations. great finds

Very nice selection. Do you have a name for that dark skinny one right in the middle ? Looks like it has a proper base and not so much a drill as a
proper thin point !

Your digging technique is certainly notable. We know a certain party near Sanderson TX that could use that idea to flush out some caves he has been slugging away at.

All he needs is a LAKE

Im not sure about the dark skinny one in the middle SH i think it was going to be a drill made from an old point but was never finished. The hill most of these came from had points right on top of each other for instance the nice serated blade and 5 of six scrappers were found withion 5 feet of each other also i think 2 or three other blades so it might of been a kill sight who knows how many animals were buthchered there, oh and lots of bones in that area

I know a great spot near college station. I have been fortunate to find a number of great points and blades. send me a email

Hi D.T.R i sent you an email so maybe ill hear from you soon